Use Your Tuition Assistance Benefit at Granite State College
Congratulations on taking the first steps to enroll in a degree program. Whether this is your first college experience or you're transferring from another campus, we are here to ensure you have the support and resources you need to make your journey a success.
Benefits of Our Partnership with Granite State College
- An Affordable Choice
Receive the College's in-state tuition rate, regardless of actual residency, and receive an additional 10% discount through this exclusive partnership. In addition, your term-to-term fees are 100% waived!
- Associate, Bachelor's, and Master's Degrees
Include majors within health care, nursing, business, and more!
- Payment Deadline Extension
Your tuition bill is not due until 30-days after your grades are posted. This can help minimize your up-front costs!
- Request Information
Enter your contact details on this page and select from the approved list of programs for Bank of New Hampshire employees. An advisor will be in touch to answer your questions and discuss the application process.
- Apply to Your Program
You must apply and be accepted to the program prior to the start of the term, in order to receive the benefits of this partnership.
- Must be a full-time employee who is in good standing and has at least three years of service with Bank of New Hampshire
- Must apply and be accepted to an approved program prior to the start of the term. Options include:
General Studies (A.A.), Business (A.S.), Accounting and Finance (B.S.), Applied Studies - Management (B.S.), Business Management (B.S.), Communication Studies (B.S.), Digital Media (B.S.), Human Resource Administration (B.S.), Information Technology (B.S.), Marketing (B.S.), Operations Management (B.S.), Technology Management (B.S.), Leadership (M.S.), Management (M.S.), and Project Management (M.S.)
- Must check in with your advisor at Granite State College using your Bank of New Hampshire email account annually to confirm your employment
- Must submit the signed Tuition Assistance Agreement via Signix
May not be used in conjunction with any other promotions or awards offered by the College and has no monetary value or other value, other than as a credit against Granite State College tuition.