Use Your Tuition Assistance Benefit at Granite State College
Benefits of Our Partnership with Granite State College
- An Affordable Choice
Receive the College's in-state tuition rate, regardless of actual residency, and receive an additional 10% discount through this exclusive partnership
- Associate, Bachelor's, and Master's Degrees
Includes majors within business, health care, behavioral science, communications, leadership, project management, and more
- Payment Deadline Extension
Your tuition bill is not due until 30-days after your grades are posted. This can help minimize your up-front costs!
- CCSNH Nursing Partnership - Scholarship Opportunity
Available to students with an Associate Degree in Nursing from a NH community college, these scholarships reduce the per-credit cost of tuition to a rate equal to the CCSNH tuition rate.
► Learn More!
- Request Information
Enter your contact details on this page. An advisor will be in touch to answer your questions and discuss the application process.
- Apply to Your Program
You must apply and be accepted to the program prior to the start of the term, in order to receive the benefits of this partnership.
- Must be a current employee of MaineHealth
- Must apply and be accepted to the program prior to the start of the term
- Must check in with your advisor at Granite State College using your MaineHealth email account annually to confirm your employment
May not be used in conjunction with any other promotions or awards offered by the College and has no monetary value or other value, other than as a credit against Granite State College tuition.