Transfer Your Associate Degree to Granite State College and Finish Your Bachelor's in 18 Months!
This new, 100% online bachelor's completion program gives you the opportunity to earn your bachelor's degree in just six terms, totaling 18 months. This accelerated pace helps you finish a degree quickly and affordably so you can get ahead in your chosen career.
Select a Program: Business, Criminal Justice, or Psychology
Our B.S. in Business Management is best for those who have an associate degree in business, a closely related field, or liberal arts/general studies. The B.S. in Criminal Justice is a great choice pursuing careers in law enforcement. The B.S. in Psychology aligns with those who studied psychology, human services, a closely related field, or liberal arts/general studies at the associate level.
3 Courses at a Time — 1 During the Summer
Generally, you'll take 2-3 classes at a time over the course of 18 months. If you have additional college credit, you may even be able to shorten this span by using previous coursework for your electives—ask your advisor!
General admissions requirements include:
- Associate Degree with 2.0 GPA
- Submission of Official Transcripts
- Submission of Student Commitment Form
Additional requirements for the B.S. in Business Management:
- Transferable credits in Principles of Management, Economics, Marketing, and Financial Accounting
Additional requirements for the B.S. in Criminal Justice:
- Transferable credits in Introduction to Criminology, Criminal Justice System, and Statistics
Additional requirements for the B.S. in Psychology:
- Transferable credits in Introduction to Psychology, Human Development, and Statistics
Get Started Today!
Complete our form to request information. When you inquire, we'll provide you with an Admissions Checklist to help organize your application process!