Use Your Tuition Assistance Benefit at Granite State College
Benefits of Our Partnership with Granite State College
- An Affordable Choice
Pay a reduced tuition price of 20% off* through this exclusive partnership. In addition, your term-to-term fees are 100% waived!
- Associate, Bachelor's, and Master's Degrees
Include majors within business, finance, and technology!
- Payment Deadline Extension
Your tuition bill is not due until 30-days after your grades are posted. This can help minimize your up-front costs!
- Request Information
Enter your contact details on this page and select from the approved list of programs for Bank of New Hampshire employees. An advisor will be in touch to answer your questions and discuss the application process.
- Apply to Your Program
You must apply and be accepted to the program prior to the start of the term, in order to receive the benefits of this partnership.
- Must be a full-time employee who is in good standing and has at least one year of service with Bank of New Hampshire
- Must apply and be accepted to an approved program prior to the start of the term. Options include:
General Studies (A.A.), Business (A.S.), Accounting and Finance (B.S.), Applied Studies - Management (B.S.), Business Management (B.S.), Professional Communication (B.S.), Digital Media (B.S.), Human Resource Administration (B.S.), Information Technology (B.S.), Marketing (B.S.), Operations Management (B.S.), Technology Management (B.S.), Leadership (M.S.), and Project Management (M.S.)
- Must check in with your advisor at Granite State College using your Bank of New Hampshire email account annually to confirm your employment
- Must submit the signed Tuition Assistance Agreement via Signix
May not be used in conjunction with any other tuition discounts offered by the College and has no monetary value or other value, other than as a credit against Granite State College tuition.
*Effective Summer Term 2020 through Spring Term 2022, the partnership has an enhanced savings benefit (20% off the current tuition rate) and is available both to current employees and those impacted by layoffs/furloughs since February 1, 2020.