Use Your Tuition Assistance Benefit at Granite State College
The excitement is building for next academic year as Granite State College merges with University of New Hampshire (UNH) to become the University of New Hampshire College of Professional Studies on July 1. This change will bring even more opportunities for you as a student and graduate because of UNH’s national reputation for excellence.
Benefits of Our Partnership with Granite State College
- An Affordable Choice
Pay a reduced tuition price of 20% off* through this exclusive partnership. In addition, your term-to-term fees are 100% waived!
- Associate, Bachelor's, and Master's Degrees, and Graduate Certificates
Include majors within business, finance, and technology!
- Payment Deadline Extension
Your tuition bill is not due until 30-days after your grades are posted. This can help minimize your up-front costs!
- Request Information
Enter your contact details on this page and select from the approved list of programs for Bank of New Hampshire employees. An advisor will be in touch to answer your questions and discuss the application process.
- Apply to Your Program
You must apply and be accepted to the program prior to the start of the term, in order to receive the benefits of this partnership.
- Must be a full-time employee who is in good standing and has at least one year of service with Bank of New Hampshire
- Must apply and be accepted to an approved program prior to the start of the term. Options include:
General Studies (A.A.), Business (A.S.), Accounting and Finance (B.S.), Applied Studies - Management (B.S.), Business Management (B.S.), Professional Communication (B.S.), Digital Media (B.S.), Human Resource Administration (B.S.), Information Technology (B.S.), Marketing (B.S.), Operations Management (B.S.), Technology Management (B.S.), Leadership (M.S.), and Project Management (M.S.)
- Must check in with your advisor at Granite State College using your Bank of New Hampshire email account annually to confirm your employment
- Must submit the signed Tuition Assistance Agreement via Signix
Please note that this agreement is reviewed annually (effective through Spring Term 2023). Course charges, fees, and regulations are subject to approval by the University System Board of Trustees and can change without prior notice. For updates on tuition and fees, visit granite.edu/tuition. May not be used in conjunction with any other tuition discounts offered by the College and has no monetary value or other value, other than as a credit against Granite State College tuition.