Use Your Tuition Assistance Benefit at Granite State College
Benefits of Our Partnership with Granite State College
- An Affordable Choice
Pay a reduced tuition price of 20% off through this exclusive partnership
- Associate, Bachelor's, and Master's Degrees
Include majors within health care, nursing, business, and more!
- College Credit for Surgical Technology Program Credential
The Concord Hospital Surgical Technology Program is pre-approved for 30 college credits that can be applied toward the A.A. in General Studies or B.S. in Allied Health Leadership programs.
► View Details
CCSNH Nursing Partnership - Scholarship OpportunitiesAvailable to nurses with an associate degree in nursing from a NH community college, scholarship recipients pay a reduced tuition rate that is equal to the CCSNH tuition rate.
► Learn More!
- Request Information
Enter your contact details on this page. An advisor will be in touch to answer your questions and discuss the application process.
- Apply to Your Program
You must apply and be accepted to the program prior to the start of the term, in order to receive the benefits of this partnership.
- Must be a current employee of Concord Hospital
- Must apply and be accepted to the program prior to the start of the term
- Must check in with your advisor at Granite State College using your Concord Hospital email account annually to confirm your employment
May not be used in conjunction with any other promotions or awards offered by the College and has no monetary value or other value, other than as a credit against Granite State College tuition.
*Effective through Spring Term 2023, our partnership has an enhanced savings benefit of 20% off the current tuition rate.