Affordable Online Programs For Working Adults
We specialize in providing high-quality, flexible online programs for working adults, with some of the region’s most affordable tuition rates.
Our master’s degrees and graduate certificates are relevant across industries, and our well-respected faculty are active in their fields. Whether you work in the private or public sectors, nonprofits, or the military, our programs can help you gain a competitive edge in today’s job market.
With no standardized tests, rolling admissions, and eight term starts each year, you can complete a master’s degree in as few as nine courses. Or complete a graduate certificate in as few as three courses.
In this guide, we'll cover:
- M.S. in Leadership
- M.S. in Project Management
- M.S. in Health Care Management
- MSN in Health Care Leadership
- MSN in Health Care Education
- M.S. in Human Services Administration
- Administration of Online Education for Adult Learners Certificate
- Human Services Administration Certificate
- Operations Management Certificate
- Health Care Management Certificate
- Nonprofit Leadership Certificate
- Project Management Certificate