Use Your Tuition Assistance Benefit at Granite State College
Benefits of Our Partnership with Granite State College
- An Affordable Choice
Pay a reduced tuition price of 20% off* through this exclusive partnership
- Associate, Bachelor's, and Master's Degrees
Includes majors within business, health care, behavioral science, communications, leadership, project management, and more
- Payment Deadline Extension
Your tuition bill is not due until 30-days after your grades are posted. This can help minimize your up-front costs!
- CCSNH Nursing Partnership - Scholarship Opportunity
Available to nurses with an associate degree in nursing from a NH community college, scholarship recipients pay a reduced tuition rate that is equal to the CCSNH tuition rate
► Learn More!
- Request Information
Enter your contact details on this page. An advisor will be in touch to answer your questions and discuss the application process.
- Apply to Your Program
You must apply and be accepted to the program prior to the start of the term, in order to receive the benefits of this partnership.
- Must be a current employee of MaineHealth
- Must apply and be accepted to the program prior to the start of the term
- Must check in with your advisor at Granite State College using your MaineHealth email account annually to confirm your employment
May not be used in conjunction with any other tuition discounts offered by the College and has no monetary value or other value, other than as a credit against Granite State College tuition.
*Effective Summer Term 2020 through Spring Term 2022, the partnership has an enhanced savings benefit (20% off the current tuition rate) and is available both to current employees and those impacted by layoffs/furloughs since February 1, 2020.